Welcome to Summit
Established in 2014, Summit is Hawaii's global magazine of ideas and style. Summit
examines the ideas and individuals
which exemplify Queen
Kapi‘olani’s motto, kulia i ka nu‘u,
strive for the summit.
Summit is presented in six sections:
- Anuenue (rainbow) guides visitors and locals to a vibrant island lifestyle, with offerings on fashion, adventures, and hidden treasures to maximize the Hawaii experience.
- Originals taps the creative wellspring of the island, with spotlights on artists in cuisine, music, design, and architecture.
- Industry profiles new businesses, entrepreneurs, and the key forces that animate the economy.
- Commons covers civic issues in the US, Hawaii and the Asia- Pacific region, with investigative reportage, profiles on civil society leaders, and briefings on key topics.
- Letters turns a microphone to literature and ideas, with essays, fiction, novel excerpts, short stories and poetry.
- The Summit Shop highlights great brands and products, unique collaborations and our own magazine.
Summit is published in Honolulu and is printed in South Korea. We're dedicated to raising expectations for what our island home can create.